Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grassy Pastures


It has been a while since my last post. Life has somehow gotten in the way.


Right after lunch today, I hopped on the old John Deere lawn mower and headed out back to the back forty. Well not really forty acres ... more like a three grassy acres. But I tell you after just about two hours of a bumpy ride, and constant hummmmmmmm, I was thankful it was only three!


During lawn mowing time, I sing, think, and talk with God. I admit I even cried and had to wipe my work jacket sleeve across my cheeks a few times. I've didn't solve the world's problems. Gas isn't cheaper, the economy is still in turmoil, and cancer isn't beaten ... but God is still good. God is still faithful. And God is still in control.


It's hard not to fret and worry because we are such frail creatures ... especially us women ... but as My Hubby always says,


"God is never in a hurry,

but He is always on time"


I hope that you had a lovely Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...