Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Underlay Under Way

Oh my sweet Quilt Room. As you see in the picture below, my Hubby had time to begin the laminate flooring. The underlay (a thin layer of foam with plastic on one side to protect against possible moisture from the cement floor) had to be laid down in one direction and the laminate strips in another. The room had to be completely cleaned out before installation.




It was rather an easy procedure... at least for me. He did the cutting, taping and crawling around on the floor. And I passed him the rolls of underlay, cutting blade etc. We work well as a team I think. It also helped to be bouncing to the music exploding from my Bose speakers and ipod.



Stay tuned for more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...