Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's Inside

This past week has been disastrous!
Not only we were overly stressed with busy-ness,
but my computer gave a loud POP
and then there was smoke and then utter darkness.
~ * ~
~~~ That can't be good ~~~
~ * ~
Fortunately, Paul from our church came to my rescue.
I think that he replaced a spark plug or something
and now it is working again ... Yeah!
~ * ~
This week end also brought about my 48th birthday.
March 1st to be exact.
~ * ~
My daughters down in South Carolina sent me this cute fridge magnet.
~ * ~

And my daughter Johnnie-Girl composed this for me:


Happy days have come, your birthdays are here,

Let excitement flow, they only come once a year.

Sit back, relax, have breakfast in bed,

And be thankful you're not being Dining Common fed.

We love you, we miss you, we wish we were there,

You can make it happen, just pay our plane fare!

I wish they could have been here.
Only 67 more days till they come home for the summer.
More later on this past week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...