Friday, September 10, 2010

My Demy

I can hear you asking ... What's a Demy? 
Well, for those that know me well,
I  L-O-V-E  kitchen gadgets.

The more the merrier, I say.

I love them and I use them all,
but this latest one clearly outshines the rest.
It's MY DEMY.
Odd name for sure, but what a wonderful tool.

It doesn't slice or dice,
but it will store 2500 of my recipes
all in an ultra organized little storage unit.

My Demy is about 8" by 5 1/2" and sits beautifully on my kitchen counter.

You can angle it either way (see picture to left) and the display flips for easy viewing.

It also has three different font sizes, and a substitute ingredients program, three built in timers, and a measurement converter ....



and the best thing yet ... I can even figure it out without the help of my kids!

Check out this web site .... My Demy (for more information on this gadget) ... and Key Ingredient (where you go to load your personal recipes to put on your new gadget).
~ * ~
Oh and don't forget to pick up one of these babies at Costco.
Canadian Costco they sell them for $198.00.  Don't know about the USA Costco price.
To me it is well worth the price
No more running around from one recipe book to another for all my fav recipes.
Easy Sneezy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...