Friday, January 7, 2011

Dastardly Deed

It may appear that I am favouring my third born, Johnnie-Girl, this week as I am featuring her a lot lately, but the fact is that I work with the material I am presented.

A few weeks ago, Genius offered to give Johnnie-Girl a face massage as she was overly stressed with university final exams and life in general.  I should point out that Genius is considering an occupational change, and is leaning towards Massage Therapy.  For fun he practices on us family members on occasion, and this was simply one of those occasions.

 



Or so Johnnie-Girl thought.

Hours after her relaxing face massage,
she looks in the mirror to see this before her.



She had fallen victim to a
masterful prank indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...