Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Walk Around the Place

Today, Under the Beautiful Noon Sky, I took a bit of a walk around our place. We really do have five 'lovely' acres of God's earth, but during mid-February and based on the pictures I captured today, I even question why I would be proud of our little homestead. I suppose it is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Over the years it was the love and the fun and the hard work
that bonded our family together ... Not the things



I found it enticing to take pictures of the not so lovely parts ...



Even our antique manure spreader has a captivating side ...



To some our concord grape vines might look like a
bush of brambles ...


"He that's content hath enough.
He that complains hath too much."
Benjamin Franklin

Are you content today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...