Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Simple Life


Yesterday I happened upon a
VINTAGE PHOTO
of a little boy tending his garden
... I was thrilled ...

And to put the icing on the cake, they had it marked down to 25 cents!
Score for my side.
~ * ~

Check out his warm overcoat and buttoned leather shoes

Perfectly trimmed hair cut and sweet face ...

and THAT HAT!

You just want to eat him up

~ * ~

To go with this yesteryear photo memory,

I found this quote:

"It is neither wealth nor splendor,

but tranquillity and occupation,

which give happiness."

Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

  1. Oh to be that young!!! The quote says it all!!! You made me smile!!! Have a nice day!
    Karyl(Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so cute! And the quotation is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...