Saturday, July 11, 2009

Picnic in the Park

The other day the family decided that we needed to get out.
Out into the wilds of Aldergrove.
Out to Aldergrove Lake Regional Park!

We packed a lunch,
donned our sun glasses and bug spray
and off we went.
This is the first post that I have ever included
actual pictures of our family.
Looking at other blogs, I found myself most interested
in the ones with personal pics.
So may I present some of my family ...
This is a sideways (??? Computer glitch ???) shot
of the Genius.
He is keeping close watch on his last UNO card
This is the Dreamer
She wrapped herself in the yellow picnic table cloth as we
walked up the hill to a better location
And finally the youngest of the tribe.
Johnny-Girl
I tease her that she has Audrey Hepburn's
Breakfast at Tiffany's glasses

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Okay, now it is done.
I am now officially going to add personal pics for those
who care to take a gander at my humble blog.
I hope that you are out enjoying the sun!

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Your family is beautiful...why would you keep them from us for so long? LOL!

    Looks like a lovely day!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing your family...it's always nice to put some faces to the names.

    And Aldergrove Lake Regional Park...is it worth a 45 minute drive? I'm always game for exploring the wonderful Fraser Valley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...