Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Butler's Pantry - Part 4 of 5

The walls are painted so it is time to move stuff in. First I washed off the gray metal shelving units and we put them on the left and right wall. First items to put in their new place are my two bread machines. One given to us as a Christmas present about 13 years ago, and one I found at a thrift store for $15 last year. I figure the old one will pack it in one day, so I want to be ready. At present both of them are working perfectly well. On the up side, I can make twice as much bread at one time!

Next hubby put up the new wire shelves on the back wall. Oh baby ... they are beautiful. We chose to get the 16" depth shelves. 12" was too shallow and 20" seemed too deep. 16" was just right!

Hopefully tomorrow I will have filled the shelves and have the Butler's Pantry complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...