Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag Punch

I LOVE SAVING MONEY!

And this paper punch is just the gadget to do it. I came across this punch on some blog where she was using it for her scrap booking ventures. Now I don't scrap book, but I do like saving money via recycling.

I am so excited. I already had a box of used card fronts for use in church bulletin boards and other craft ideas, so this punch was a perfect match. If you flip the punch over you can perfectly center your tag over a design and PUNCH the job is done. I then add a small hole punch at the top, loop a thin ribbon and OOO LA LA you're tagging like the professionals. These tags are perfect for gift bags or packages or for elegantly tagging a banana loaf you give to a friend. Brilliant!
I always love to hear where things are puchased
and for how much ....
Jo-Anns Fabrics in the United States
With their 50% off coupon
I purchased this baby for about $8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...