Friday, November 6, 2009

Butler's Pantry - Part 1 of 5

Hubby and I have our work cut out for us this next while. We are going to tackle a remodel of our Butler's Pantry just off of the kitchen area.

As you can see by these pictures, we haven't given it much thought in the past many years. But really, doesn't EVERYONE have a closet or storage room like this behind a closed door??? If the answer is NO, then continue to another blog. If YES, then you will rejoice with me as we renovate this one.

The funny thing about such areas is that the owner usually knows exactly where everything is. I know that is a fact with me. The organization system just don't look pretty!

We are not planning on putting in a lot of cash into the renovation, just smarts. Most of the invaluable (?) items I have in this room will remain, but we do have to purge somewhat. I want to incorporate my recent fetish for dishes.

A dark picture to be sure, but somewhere underneath all these dishes lies my dining room table. It has only been a few weeks, but we want it back!
Stay turned for views from a make over room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...