Thursday, April 29, 2010

JJ Heller - Love Me

Those that know me, know that I love a good cry ... I cry at sad movies, happy movies, romantic movies and my tears over flow onto great songs.  And today, folks, have I got a worth crying over song for you!
~ * ~
Dreamer directed me to this youtube video featuring JJ Heller, a young Christian song-tress.  The piece is entitled LOVE ME and I was blubbering half way through it.
~ * ~
I have included the words to the end chorus, but make sure you read all of the words on the video.  Enjoy and think about what is being said.
~ * ~
I will love you for you
Not for what you have done
or what you will become
I will love you for you
I will give you the love
The love that you never knew
JJ Heller - 'Love Me'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...