Monday, June 14, 2010

Palm Springs - Part 12

Part 12????  How can a 7 day trip turn into a 12 part series???
Sort of reminiscent of Gilligan's Island and the 3 hour tour.


Enough of that, and on with my show ...

Next stop was the Carousel of Endangered Species.  $2 a ride and for those like me who can't handle roller coasters or death defying carnival rides, the round and round and round motion of a gentle carousel was right up my alley.


I enjoy taking pictures ... as you well can guess by now ... but rarely get a picture taken of myself.  I knew that I couldn't miss this photo opportunity and so kindly asked my Hubby to snap one of me.



This was his first attempt ...
a close up of my shirt!








A repentant soul.



He did a much better job next whirl around, although it sort of looks like I am hanging on for dear life doesn't it???

Not so, I enjoyed the carousel in the middle of the desert very much.








Round and round we go. 



And round and round.




Another must-do experience at The Living Desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...